I don't have a pic for this post, but I have exciting news...Seamus is starting to stand on his own, no hands! Last night, on Daddy's birthday, Seamus was in the tub-up to his usual tricks. He was standing up and down like he typically does, and I tell him to sit...and he eventually does...but then he got this little twinkle in his eye. I can't even describe it, but I knew he was about to do something. Then he looked at me and lifted both his hands over his head and smiled. He stayed like that for a few seconds before plopping down into the tub! I made such a big deal about it that he kept doing it over and over again, laughing and smiling with excitement. I even called Jamie up to watch. It was the cutest thing, and Daddy was so excited too. Unfortunately, we didn't think to grab the video camera. It won't be long now before he gets up the courage to let go when he walks!
No comments:
Post a Comment