Saturday, November 13, 2010

18 MONTHS (ALMOST....)

Today Seamus had is 18 mo appointment with Dr. Ryan. Of course, while we were in the waiting room, Seamus walked over to the play house, walked inside, closed the door and started grunting. Then, he looked over at me and said "poo". Hahaha. Such timing....Anyway, Seamus weighed in at almost 26 lbs, and was 331/2 inches (50th percentile and 75th percentile). He is also growing into his head, I don't know the percentile, but he was at least on the chart this time! Dr. Ryan said that she looks for an 18 month old to say at least 6 words-Seamus is way ahead on this one! Some of his favorite words are: momma, dadda, no no no (in response to Murph barking), car, cheese (in response to cell phone camera-we all know I take a lot of pics), baba, water, up-y, go, Elmo, shoes, etc. He loves to climb, and jump, and he is even attempting to "run" these days. He continues to be a bad eater-prefers to play with the food and make a mess-Murph has put on some weight recently! However, he LOVES to drink his milk and anything else you offer him...I think I am going to try cutting back on the drinks near mealtime, in hopes that he will eat more. He also got a flu shot-not happy, but recovered quickly! We don't go back until his is 2!

No comments: