Sunday, March 11, 2012

BRENDAN 8 MONTHS OLD

It can't be true! 8 months??? Brendan has new tricks everyday. He is holding his bottle himself, he eats all baby food now-chicken, beef, turkey, veggies, fruits, yogurt, etc. He enjoys Cheerios, Rice Krispies, puffs, wheels, etc. He enjoys using his 2 bottom teeth to chew. The top teeth look like they are right there, but have not yet emerged. Brendan has a great disposition-he might have been a rough pregnancy, but he's making up for it now! He loves to watch Seamus and Murph, and is often heard giggling at them. I was pusing Seamus on the swings the other day with Brendan in the Baby Bjorn, and he was laughing so hard, everyone around us was laughing too! He's still pretty bald-I think he might end up with lighter hair than Seamus. He has beautiful eyes that people just eat up! Still sucking his thumb-does not take a binky. He loves to sleep on his side and his tummy. I never know how I am going to find him in the morning! I don't remember Seamus moving around so much in the crib. He's a doll!


A rare un-happy moment, but shows the teeth off!




Loves clapping his hands








































No comments: