Saturday, September 29, 2012

Seamus 3 year appt (4 mo late)

After re-scheduling twice due to conflicts and vacation, we finally made it to Seamus' 3 yr appt with Dr. Ryan.  Seamus was extremely well behaved and super cute for both the nurse and Dr. Ryan.  He had a finger prick for Hemoglobin test, and a vision test.  He was adorable during the vision test-the nurse had him put on funny parrot glasses to block one eye at a time, and he thought that was great!  Then Dr. Ryan came in for the physical.  She was impressed by Seamus' growth-she hasn't seen him since he was 2!  I was shocked to find out that he was 38 lbs (88th percentile), and 40 inches (83rd percentile).  We also chatted about Seamus' challenges with pooping on the potty, she gave me some tips, and re-assured me that he won't go to high school in a diaper!  On the way home, we stopped at the dollar store and I let Seamus pick out a special toy (gotta take advantage of dollar store prizes now, before he gets too smart).  I was so proud of my big boy today!

No comments: